Date(s) - 19/10/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Parents with infants (0 - 12 months)
- Parents with Infants (0 - 18 months)
- Prenatal & Postnatal
Beyond the Baby Blues
- Are you experiencing postpartum distress, depression and/or anxious moods after the birth or adoption of your baby?
- Would you like an opportunity to share with other women experiencing similar challenges?
- Information Session for partners and supporters
In this eight-week group you’ll:
- Discuss postpartum depression and/or anxiety symptoms in a safe environment.
- Explore the impact on self and family.
- Learn and practice tools for coping and recovery.
- Learn about healthy communication skills to build better relationships.
- Develop skills to relax and increase positive thoughts while decreasing negative thoughts.
- Discover the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- Discover ways to recapture joy in life & relationships, especially with baby.
- Explore parenting messages and the importance of attachment.
When: Mondays: October 19, 2020 – December 7, 2020
Time: 10am – 12 pm
Where: Zoom Health Video Conferencing
Possible coverage by Private Insurance or sliding fee scale
Please call us at 613-725-3601 extension 108 or email email@example.com to register or for more information.