Date(s) - 24/09/2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Family Services Ottawa
Parenting Through High Conflict Separation and Divorce
- Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
- Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
- Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
- Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
- Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
- Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children.
When: Thursdays: September 24, 2020 – October 29, 2020
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Video Conferencing
Limited Subsidies Available
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 613-725-3601 extension 108 to register or for more information.