Date(s) - 15/06/2022
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Parent Resource Centre
- For Children
- For Parents
- For Parents of Teens
- Parents with infants (0 - 12 months)
- Parents with Infants (0 - 18 months)
Come to our playgroup to join other parents with their babies from birth to 18 months, in a safe and friendly environment. A place to meet new friends and to access resources for your family. Baby will enjoy seeing new faces and exploring a new and fun play space!
See you and your baby at the PRC!
Just a few reminders before you attend the Playgroup:
- REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 8-10 FAMILIES PER SESSION, 1 TICKET PER FAMILY.
- A WAITLIST will no longer be taken. Please sign up for 1 DAY ONLY per week.
- Proof of Vaccination, Masks and Screening are required.
- We continue to follow all health and safety protocols as set out by Ottawa Public Health as well as guidelines provided by the Ministry of Education and the City of Ottawa
- Upon arrival, you will be asked screening questions regarding recent and current health status.
- We will take your temperature as well as your children’s.
- Masks are to be worn by all adults at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is provided or wash your hands, especially after touching surfaces or anything that is a high touch point/area.
Register now! Click here