Date(s) - 30/03/2022
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Parent Resource Centre
- For Children
- For Parents
- For Parents of Teens
- Parents with infants (0 - 12 months)
- Parents with Infants (0 - 18 months)
Come to our playgroup to join other parents with their babies from birth to 18 months, in a safe and friendly environment. A place to meet new friends and to access resources for your family. Baby will enjoy seeing new faces and exploring a new and fun play space!
See you and your baby at the PRC!
Just a few reminders before you attend the Playgroup:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked screening questions regarding recent and current health status.
- We will take your temperature as well as your children’s.
- Masks are to be worn by all adults at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is provided or wash your hands, especially after touching surfaces or anything that is a high touch point/area.
- REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 6 FAMILIES PER SESSION, 1 TICKET PER FAMILY.
- We continue to follow all health and safety protocols as set out by Ottawa Public Health as well as guidelines provided by the Ministry of Education and the City of Ottawa
Register now! Click here