Raising children isn't easy. Talk to someone who understands.
Call us at 613-565-2467 ext. 229
Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a family resource centre, we can help you find support in Ottawa and answer your parenting and child development questions. All parents have questions- you don’t have to do it alone.
This is a non-medical, bilingual service providing support, encouragement and suggestions to those concerned about issues related to child development and child behaviour. Referrals are made to appropriate professionals and agencies.
To receive more complete information, please include the following:
- Which area of the city do you live in?
- What's the nearest major intersection to your home?
- Do you have special concerns?
- Your phone number, if you would like us to call.
We can give you information, resources and referrals on the following topics
(also available on the Interactive Family Services Map):
- Family resources
- Basics: food banks, help and information lines, transportation
- Ontario Early Years Centres
- Parent education
- Parent support
- Child care options, agencies, registries etc.
- Children's activities
- Community information/resource centres
- Family counseling
- Health: community health centres, hospitals, pre and postnatal services
- Multicultural services
- Services for aboriginal peoples of Canada
- National family organizations
- Resources for children with special needs
- Social/financial/legal services