Raising children isn’t easy. Talk to someone who understands.
CALL us at 613-565-2467, extension 2 (Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parent Support Line is a free and confidential non-medical service, providing support to parents and caregivers concerned about issues related to parenting, child development and child behaviour. We provide emotional support, encouragement and suggestions, and are here to answer your parenting and child development questions.
ALL parents have questions. You are not alone.
If you would prefer to communicate by email, please contact us at email@example.com and include the following in your email:
- The area of the city where you live.
- The nearest major intersection to your home.
- Any special concerns you have.
- Your phone number, if you would like us to call you.
As a Parent Resource Centre, we can help connect you with Ottawa-area supports and services, and make referrals to appropriate professionals and agencies when necessary.
We are able to provide you with information, resources and referrals on the following topics:
- Basics: food banks, help and information lines, transportation
- Child care options, agencies, registries etc.
- Children’s activities
- Community information/resource centres
- Family counseling
- Family resources
- Health: community health centres, hospitals, prenatal and postnatal services
- Multicultural services
- National family organizations
- EarlyON Centres
- Parent education
- Resources for children with special needs
- Services for Aboriginal peoples of Canada
- Social/financial/legal services
Information on identifying, locating and accessing these services is also available through our GoFamily! Map.