Would you like to volunteer with us...
We are looking for a Volunteer Artist...
Volunteering allows you to:
- Directly impact the community
- Promote a cause
- Meet new people, make friends and build your contacts
- Learn new skills
- Advance your career
- Promote mental and physical health
The Parent Resource Centre (PRC) is governed by community volunteers with extensive personal and professional experiences. We are fortunate to work with individuals who are dedicated, skilled, and compassionate; they work tirelessly to provide a host of exemplary services for our community. Our services support the social, physical, developmental and emotional wellbeing of parents and their children. PRC volunteers are valued for their essential role in supporting the PRC staff team as they serving this population and their work in our community as we share the impact of our work with the community.
Volunteer opportunities and student placements regularly occur within our programs, events and committees.
All volunteer positions are posted on the PRC Careers page. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of volunteer roles at PRC:
- Community Engagement Volunteer – assists with reaching out to the community to inform the public about the work of the PRC.
- Events Volunteer – assists with fundraising events.
- Playgroup and Toy Library Assistant – helps with the preparation of activities, cleaning toys, maintenance of the toy library; supports the facilitator during play groups.
- Children’s Literacy – participates in reading circles, story time, StoryWalksÒ, and craft creation.
- Office Support – helps support administrative activities for events, presentations, meetings and general office duties.